Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm off!

Tomorrow at this time I will be on an airplane headed to San Jose, Costa Rica! I can't believe the time has already come for this trip! I'm SOOOO excited! People keep asking me if I'm nervous at all - and honestly, I'm not. I have been looking forward to doing this for so long now that I just wish I were there already. I'm not looking forward to the LONG flight tomorrow night though. I leave SLC at 8 pm and arrive in Costa Rica at 6:25 am (4:25 UT time). Sunday might be a really long day. I feel like I have a lot of little things to tie up still. And quite frankly, I keep thinking of more and more things I should do before I leave. Tomorrow might be a very busy day! So on that note I should probably stop blogging and get to work checking off things on that to-do list.


OH - before I leave though...I should share some news with my blogging friends. I got a job to come back to! I'm really excited about it. I'll be working at an accounting firm in Salt Lake called Lake, Hill & Meyers. Everyone that I've met there has seemed really nice and fun, so I think it'll be a great place to work. And it'll be completely new stuff I've never worked on before, so I'm thinking I'll like it better than my old job *hopefully*. And as a side-note...as discussed with some friends...I'm making my blog un-private. I'm such a fan of blogs that aren't private because then you can take advantage of Google Reader - so I'm doing this for all my peeps out in blogging land :). I always said that I only went private while I was looking for a job and I would go public again once I found one...so yeah. Oh - and one last thing (I promise this is the last "last") - I'm starting a blog for my Costa Rica trip. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update it since I'm not 100% sure how the internet-using will be down there. But I'll either write while I'm there or do a major re-hashing of the trip once I get home. But check it out if your bored: http://kejourney.blogspot.com/ That also goes for this blog. I probably won't update it much over the next 6 weeks, so I apologize in advance. Well...for now...adios!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am so excited for you! The job, the trip, everything! Check out my blog to see some cute pics of you! I am so happy I was able to hang with you in New York! It really made the trip that much more fun!
Have a great time!