I came into work today ready to work (which is a new thing for me lately). I knew there were a lot of returns in the "To Do" drawer so I was determined to finish what I had on my desk and start on the others. I was SO productive all morning and after lunch. I finished all the things on my desk!! I was so proud of myself!
Then...I opened up the drawer to get started on the other returns. I was correct in thinking there were a lot of them to do. What I didn't know - they were all very small returns that take only 15 minutes to prepare. So...I obviously was able to quickly go through those returns.
But now...I don't know what I'm going to work on tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or Friday. Hmmm...maybe being productive wasn't in my best interest after all. Oh well. I better take advantage of this slow time while I still can, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment