I'm a proponent of double checking who I'm writing a text to. I'm always super scared I'm going to send the wrong text to the wrong person. I've done it before on an IM chat at work. Ooops! But since then I've been uber careful.
Well...that was until Sunday.
I was texting two people at the same time - Jo & a boy who shall remain nameless, but with whom I had been out with the night before. So I sent two texts out and got one reply. I thought it was from Jo so I replied with "I love you!!!"
Well...you guessed it. It was sent to Boy. That's right. Just met the kid and I'm already telling him I love him.
You bet your bottom that I immediately sent another text explaining who that other text was supposed to go to. Luckily he's a great guy & just laughed it off. But man! Was I ever embarrassed!!
So lesson learned (again). ALWAYS check on who you're texting BEFORE hitting the send button.
2 comments:
hahaha! That's so great!
how funny! good thing he's an easy going guy! i've totally done that before too. oops.
Post a Comment