I'm not sure if there are really any readers of my blog out there, but I wanted to let you all (or the one person still reading this) know that I am starting a new blog. If you would like to follow the lives of the Carpenters, then either leave a comment with your email address, facebook message me your email address, text me your email address, or get me your email address some other way. I might still use this blog for my random thoughts, but the new one will be more pictures and fun things we are doing.
8 comments:
Why are you getting a new one? I still read this one.
I want to keep reading your blog...
rachmarsden2002@yahoo.com
(yep, still have my maiden name in my email.)
Hey Kristy. I'd love to keep up on your lives. Thanks.
elizabeth.oborn@gmail.com
I still read it :)
shannon.lacey@gmail.com
I still read it too either way add me to the new one too.
I'd love to follow your blog! Congrats btw on your exciting news! Babies are so much fun!
Kara Paat
karajkotter@gmail.com
I want to read your new blog too...
debnash@gmail.com
I want to read it too, and I don't know why I have been so out of the blog-o-sphere lately. But, my email is whitters13@gmail.com. I also just found out you were preggers (how bad of a friend am I?) and want to send my CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment