Last night I went to the US Open with my friend Sara. It was the second day of the tournament, and I expected to see a couple of no-name players. Not the case at all!!! The first game was between Samantha Stosur and Venus Williams! But it only gets better. The second game was between Maximo Gonzalez and Roger Federer!!! Can you believe it?!? I got to see both one of the Williams sisters and Federer play at the US Open! It was my lucky day! Here are a couple of pictures for your enjoyment!

The US Open at dusk - it was the perfect night for tennis

Sam Stosur (left) vs. Venus Williams (right)

Sara and me listening to our free US Open radio commentary and eating one great cookie - we stimulated the economy last night

Maximo Gonzalez (right) vs. Roger Federer (left)
5 comments:
Sneaky. I'm a blog stalker... I was there too!!! Too bad I didn't see you. I was there for a work thing. They were GREAT games...though I was a bit nervous about Roger, he started off poorly I thought.
Christine
Kristy,
That sounds like so much fun... totally jealous. I love the new look of your blog too. Sorry I never comment but I do read your blog and love it!! Wish you lived closer so I could visit you... but I hope to someday make it to NYC this next year and visit!!
Loves,
Michelle
I am so jealous, Kristy! It looks like you guys had an amazing time - that is definitely something I would love to do before I die. Again, I'll just live vicariously through you!
Wow, that looks awesome! I love watching tennis! Glad to see you are having fun after all your stress. hope you did well on all your CPA exams!
Check you out, city girl! Absolutely love the hair, and love that you live in NYC, too. I was there only once, and I'll definitely never forget it! I hope you passed your exam!
Post a Comment