Last night I spent an hour playing Yahtzee by myself. Then Scrabble for 30 minutes. And then I took a whack at Phase 10 (yes - I played all ten rounds). What's going to happen when I no longer have roommates? At least we know that I can entertain myself.
How funny Kris... I just found out they are having a huge sale on flights so I may be headed out your way soon! Just know you can call me anytime you want. And we should play these games against each other online :) Love ya sis!
5 comments:
Yahtzee, Yahtzee, Yahtzee! I miss playing games with you!
kristy- i just discovered your blog from kimmy's. i love blogs... and i love yahtzee! if you ever need anyone to play with...
xoxo
sarah beesley
Whatever! You should go hang out with Tara Lyman, dude! None of this alone business!
How funny Kris... I just found out they are having a huge sale on flights so I may be headed out your way soon! Just know you can call me anytime you want. And we should play these games against each other online :) Love ya sis!
I would have loved to see how you pulled that off... now that is talent!
Post a Comment