Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What would you sing?

Yesterday on American Idol, as usual the judges were very critical of the contestants' song choices. So I'm just putting this out there for everyone. If you had a shot to sing one song on live television at your chance to winning a spot in the top 12 of American Idol, what would you sing?

**Fine print**
This is purely a hypothetical question and therefore you do not need to have any singing ability or any desire to be on American Idol to answer. You do not need to have to have seen this weeks show. You do not need to be over 18 to participate. You do not need your parents' consent. Your answer will in no-wise be legally binding or used against you in a court of law. However, do to human nature, if your answer is completely ridiculous, I will hold it over you for years to come - choose wisely.

**Even finer print**
This is being brought to you by the funding for Kristy Erickson: trying to make her life more interesting than doing taxes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell you what I would not sing: "Everything she does is Magic" or that song by Taylor Swift. Those poor girls. I might sing "Life After Love" by Cher. Just kidding though. I haven't really given it much thought. But what would YOU sing Kristy?

Shannon said...

Definitely something Britney Spears...like "Oops I did it again" or something :)

Kelli said...

Actually those girls really stunk it up last week. I don't think song choice had anything to do with it...they were just terrible and I'm usually the Paula feeling sorry for them and giving them a pat on the back. They weren't good. OK I would NEVER attempt a Mariah or Whitney song...they never work out well for contestants...except David Cook...go figure. I would sing "Strong Enough To Be My Man" by Cheryl Crow...it rocks and Simon is not strong enough! Oh yeah and I would be in a bikini!