Thursday, May 28, 2009

A note

Dear Baby Charlie,

Today I purchased an airline ticket to come see you. I will be flying in on June 30 and will be staying until July 7. I'm giving you a whole month's notice to get things in order and prepare to enter this world. I would greatly appreciate it if you can time your arrival during my week stay. It would also be acceptable if you were to arrive before June 30. I would so love to meet you before I fly black to NYC (and I'm pretty sure your mom wouldn't mind it either). I look forward to hopefully seeing you in July.

With love,

Aunt Kristy

2 comments:

katie b. p. said...

hahahaha! My thoughts exactly, but instead of flying out...during my time off of work! If Charlie decides to cling on, can I still see you?!

Kacee said...

Hah! Oh Kristy, that is so cute! So listen to this... my dr. says he will induce me if he hasn't come by the 7th!!! What??? We are cutting it that close? This next appt. I am asking him if we can do it a little earlier just for you (I'll admit, it's a little bit for me too) :) Love you sis!