Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weather watching

I'm going to California tomorrow morning so I've been keeping close watch on the weather. This is what it says:

Thursday FEW SHOWERS
Friday SHOWERS
Saturday THUNDERSTORMS

So much for "sunny" California. It's a good thing I have good friends to hang out with or I might cry that my time won't be spent on the beach basking in the sun. Oh - and of course it's sunny every day before and after I'm there. Just my luck right? Oh well...I'm still looking forward to this break from work and the city.

1 comment:

Charisse Baldwin said...

How long are you going to be in California? If the weather here in Utah is any indication, it has rained your whole trip! It was so good to see you in NYC! I need to get the pictures to you; however, they are pretty blurry, but oh well. I hope you have a blast on your vacation.