Friday, June 19, 2009

A note (#2)

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for coming so early! We did not expect you to arrive 2 weeks before I came to visit. But now that you are here, there is no reason for me to worry about not seeing you. I cannot wait to meet you. I have a feeling you will quickly become my favorite Preston boy (no offense to your dad). Thanks to your cousin Jordan I was kept up-to-date on your birth. She texted often to tell me how you were doing. I wish that I could have been there, but I was grateful to Jordan for her communication. So thank her for me, will ya?

Well, Charlie, welcome to the family. Even though we haven't met yet, I love you already. Get ready to have me hold you and take lots of cute pictures of you so I can show you off to all my friends back in NYC. See you soon!!

Love, Aunt Kristy

2 comments:

katie b. p. said...

hey! So when do you come in?! And how long do you stay...I am pretty much open, but maybe we can do a lunch, swimming at my parentals, or a pedicure?? I'll get your number from Kacee!

Kacee said...

You're such a sweet Aunt. I can't wait for you to get here. It will be soon!! We are doing great and Charlie is a sweet little baby. He will love having you hold him and spoil him. Plus, Rae is very excited for a sleepover with the girls so I hope you're up for her attending :) We love you Aunt Kristy!!