Anytime either I or someone else says "Ah Yeah" I am automatically taken back to one of the greatest shows from the '90's - GHOSTWRITER. Lenni and the gang sang a song that has stuck with me throughout all this time. Whenever I hear those two little words (ah yeah) I begin singing: "Ah yeah ah yeah. You gotta believe." Come on...how can you not? So tonight after I said those words and atomically ended with "you gotta believe", I went on a quest to find an episode of Ghostwriter online. Surprisingly it is very difficult to find. But I did find one special music video. I hope you enjoy!!
Now every time you or someone else says the words "ah yeah" I hope you think back to Ghostwriter and remember all the good times you had watching it.
2 comments:
haha Kristy I enjoyed you finding this classic video!
I loved that show. My friend and I had a major crush on Alex.
Post a Comment