Friday, October 9, 2009

Brooke Wilson

Dear Brooke,

What a surprise it was for me to get a call from Grandma yesterday telling me that you were on your way! It was a little scary because you are so early, but our prayers were answered and you are strong and healthy. How exciting that you have come the week before I will be home to visit! I had thought you would arrive shortly after I left Utah which would mean I wouldn't meet you until you were about 2 months old. So thank you for coming so I can see you.

You have been born into such a wonderful family. Your mom, dad, and three big sisters all love you so much, as do your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Your sisters are so excited to have another girl in the family, and the Ericksons sure do know about girls.

Welcome into the family Brooke! I love you so much and can't wait to see you next week!!

Love, Aunt Kristy

2 comments:

Jo said...

Yay! Brooke is such a cute name. How many neices and nephews do you have now? Like 50?

Kelli said...

Thanks Kris! I wish you could have snuggled her more...darn swine flu. She is a sweetie and will definitely have some youngest child syndrome in her too!