“Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies."
This line from You've Got Mail has been running through my mind for the past couple of days. And that's because it's definitely fall time in New York and I LOVE NEW YORK IN THE FALL!!!
It's been a little chilly here lately (nothing like snow in Utah though). I even busted out the old wool coat today. But it's supposed to warm up to mid 60's for the weekend which I think will be fabulous! I love scarves and jackets and above all...HOODIES & SWEATS!! I can't wait to go home and put mine on actually.
Another thing I love about fall is soups. I had a delicious "Fall Vegetable Soup" from Hale and Hearty for lunch and I'm thinking of making this for dinner. Too much soup in one day you say? Well I say you can never have too much soup on a day like today.
My plans for tonight: (1) put on sweats (2) make soup (3) eat soup while watching all the Thursday night TV shows that I can fit in (4) sleep. Sounds like a pretty good night to me!
Hope you all have a great Thursday as well!!
1 comment:
If I had your address I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.
Post a Comment