Friday, March 19, 2010

Blah

You know those days where no matter how hard you try you can't concentrate on work for more than...oh...5 minutes at a time? Well I'm having one of those days. It's not that I don't like my new job - because I do. It's just that I have no motivation to work. It might be because I know what tax return is next on my list of To-Do's and I know that I'm actually not able to do since I can't access the information I need. Or maybe it's because it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a fun night with my sis and nieces. Or maybe it's because it's freezing in my office and all I can think about is how good a nice hot bath sounds right now. Or maybe I'm just having one of those blah days.

The weird thing about today is that I feel guilty about it. I look back on my time at PwC and all the many "blah days" I had and never once did I feel guilty about blogging at work or researching the new Twilight movie or seeing what friends were up to on Facebook. But I do here. Maybe it's because I'm new. Maybe it's because people here seem to never have "blah days". Maybe it's because I'm turning into a better person (haha). I don't know why the guilt is so strong with me today, but it is.

There is a lot I don't know about this blah day of mine (obviously) but one thing is for certain. I don't know how I'm going to make it until 5:00.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hang in there, lady! Only a few hours left to go!