Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm back!

That's right. 6 weeks have gone by (too quickly I might add) and I am now back in the USA. I had so many plans for my first day back - all the amazing American food I'd be eating, shopping for cars, shopping for clothes (not like I didn't do that in Costa Rica...but ya know), seeing all my family, seeing friends, etc. Except...

I GOT SICK!

Yep! So I can't see family (I don't want to get them sick), I can go shopping (I feel like crap), and I can't eat any food I've been craving (I can't swallow).

But let's look on the positive side of this...my mom did all my laundry (thanks Mom!) and I've gotten to spend all day in bed catching up on the TV I've missed for the past 6 weeks. So far I've been able to check off Chuck and Greek. Next to come are (in no particular order) Psych, 30 Rock, Bones, The Office, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries...you get the picture. I'm going to be busy the next few days of laying in bed.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

can't wait to hear all about your trip! sorry you came home to a cold, that's never fun. thank goodness for online tv watching! might i suggest adding modern family, house, and scrubs to your list? (just on case you run out!)
hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! So sorry to hear you're sick, but I'm guess congrats on catching up on all your shows?