I want busy season to be over. I'm so over doing taxes. It's not like I'm working a TON (55-60 hours/week), but I'm tired of it. Does that mean I'm just tired of accounting? Or will things get better once it's slowed down and the weather is nice and I feel like I have a life again? Who knows? Only time can tell.
Luckily I have some things to look forward to which is helping me get through this horrible weather and work. BOSTON and NYC! That's right - I'm heading back east to go visit some friends after busy season is over. I can't wait! I've been missing NYC like I'd be missing my right arm if I didn't have it anymore. Plus I just feel like I need a change of scenery - even if it's just for a week.
I also have an awesome summer to look forward to. I don't have any real set plans for the summer yet, but my friends and I have already decided that it's going to be AWESOME! We've started a list of things we want to do and can't wait until the weather is nice enough to do them! Some of those things include:
- camping
- trip to CA
- trip to Vegas
- the state fair
- a rodeo
- hiking (I want to do the narrows)
- swimming ALL the time (we got season passes to Seven Peaks...yep...High School all over again haha)
- bonfires (or at least fires in Eric's fire pit in his back yard)
- back yard BBQ's (need to get a BBQ I guess)
This summer is going to be epic, right?!? If only it were here now... If only I weren't wearing a sweater with the heat jacked up to 80 (oh you read that right)... If only I didn't have to work every Saturday so I could play with my friends more... But only 3 more weeks! And as Mom always says - I can do anything for 3 weeks :)
4 comments:
I HEAR YA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also.... I'm pretty excited for busy season to be over b/c we will be moving... to UTAH! Wahoo!! Maybe I can see you again someday?
Uh, ditto!! And guess what? After May I can actually have a social life again. Blah... I miss hanging out with you and everyone else...
I'm not sure I believe Katie...when does she ever really hang out with us? haha
EPIC.
Post a Comment