Thursday, March 31, 2011

And the Worst Employee Award goes to...

It's Thursday at 5:30 pm. During busy season. With lots to do.

But where do you find me? Oh...blogging, reading friends blogs, online browsing (I can't shop due to the fashion fast Jo & I are on but I can still look), and doing whatever else I can think of INSTEAD of doing taxes.

Why? I don't know...

Maybe it's because of the beautiful sunny and relatively warm weather.

Maybe it's because I killed myself on this return the past two days and my brain needs a break.

Maybe it's because I don't really like taxes and need to find something I really love.

Maybe it's because I'm just having one of those days where you can't concentrate and it has nothing to do with the weather or work.

But whatever the reason may be...I get the Worst Employee Award today. I feel so honored :)

No comments: