I'M DONE! Woot woot!
Busy season is officially over. I survived yet another one. And now today I've spent the day doing NOTHING. Yes I came to work. Yes I opened a file to pretend that I'm working on a tax return (it never actually ends...). But all I've done today is book my bus ride to NYC (from Boston...don't worry, not taking a bus across the country), talked with people on facebook, looked up plays to see while in NYC, and read blogs. Oh...and I can't forget going to lunch with the tax department (yep - all four of us haha).
I would have really liked to take the whole day off, but I leave tomorrow for Boston/NYC and will be gone for 1 1/2 weeks. So I figured that was enough time off. But I can't really charge this time today... Eh, I'll figure it out later. Hahaha!
So this trip to Boston/NYC kind of fell down the crapper last week and for the past few days I haven't been super excited about it. But, after a day spent of planning what shows to see and talking to people that I'm going to be with I'm starting to get SUPER excited for it again. Plus it's just going to be nice to get out of UT for a bit.
I've decided that I don't think I'll ever be able to be in one spot for very long. I like to travel. I like to experience new things. So sorry future kids...you probably won't have the same upbringing as I did (ie growing up in the same house your whole life). Oh but the adventures that I'll take them on :)
OK...totally random post. Sorry. But I'm excited that I'm done with busy season and I'm excited to go to Boston & NY. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment