Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Going a bit crazy

We've all heard (and used) the saying "when it rains it pours." Well...I'm going through a freaking hurricane right now. Seriously. It's not only pouring down on me - it's coming from every direction. Here's what my life looks like right now (in chronological order):

- Last week: huge project at work that I should have had done last week, but kept being asked to do other projects so now I'm very behind on first project.
- 7/15: found out Jo is moving & I need to find new roommate(s)
- 7/17: decided to rent out my home & move in to my parent's home August 1 (yep...less than 2 weeks)
- 7/18: stayed home from work to clean the entire house & get it ready to be shown to potential renters (remember #1? yeah...even more behind now...)
- 7/18-7/19: showed my house to 8 families/couples, have 4 more scheduled for tonight & my phone won't stop ringing.
- 7/20: hoping to have final decision about renters made
- 7/21-24: leaving to go to St. George for a wedding
- 7/25: moving (well...that's what I'm planning on doing at least)
- 7/27-7/31: going to my cabin for my family reunion
- 8/1: get house completely clean & ready for renters on Monday (I'm asking tenants for a few extra days to get things all set for them)
- 8/1-8/5 (?): tenants move into my house & I start the constant prayer they don't destroy my home or yard
- 8/6-8/7: go to Bear Lake
- 8/12-8/17: go to California for Jared's (boy from previous post) family reunion (that's if I can get a week of work off)
- 8/15-10/15: second tax busy season of the year

Oh - and did I mention that in the middle of all this I still have to find time to work & finish up a number of projects that are on my desk right now? Please say an extra prayer for me that I'll be able to make it through the next month... If anything is going to kill me, this might just be it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

sending luck your way

Katie said...

Wow... crazy! Sending prayers your way!