I guess since I posted about my dating life I am entitled to update the blogging world on it's status. It'll be a short post...
I don't have the energy/motivation to be all cryptic about the situation like I normally am, so I'm just going to come right out and say it: I am no longer dating Jared. Things just didn't work out like I'd hoped.
I'm doing OK today (well better than yesterday), but I miss him. He's a great guy and I'm sad he's no longer a part of my life. I wish things had turned out differently, but I guess that's life. Right?
It seems like a lot of my friends are going through the same thing I am right now. I'm the 4th of my friends to breakup with someone in the past 2 months (that's pretty much all my friends who've been dating someone). Something must be in the water here in UT. Whatever it is, I sure hope it's gone by the time the next boy rolls around :).
Anyway...just wanted to quickly update you all.
4 comments:
Oh man. That is NOT fun. Hope you're doing okay.
That stinks, Kristy! I'm sorry!!
Boo! Not a fan at all. Time heals all though. I hope you feel better soon.
Kristy, I actually had a hunch when you were saying you had such a bad day on Monday. That's so hard, breaking up is seriously the pits!! But when it's the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do, and truth is, there will be someone even better out there for you, but you know that. Let me know if you need anything or want to get away for an evening and do something fun. Love ya!
Post a Comment