Monday, August 29, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Hold up...let me start that over.

Rain, rain went away. Please come back another day. (preferably tonight)

This weekend, we were blessed with some AMAZING thunder & lightning storms. And heavy rain. It was great! I really do love the rain. I love storms. They make me happy.

This weekend I learned that I REALLY like storms when I've got someone to cuddle up to & watch them with. Or in my circumstance, drive up in the mountains so we can watch the lightning over the whole Bountiful/Salt Lake valley. Seriously awesome view. And the company was pretty awesome as well.

Oh...and remember this post: 7 Things to do Before I'm 30? My number 6 was kiss in the rain. Well folks, I got to cross that off my list ;). Hehehe! Wow - I never thought I'd blog about a kiss. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

Camille said...

Woo hoo! I like these kind of posts. We need to get together again SOON to to hear the latest. Happy day!