Game rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. I haven't had my natural hair color since probably junior high. There may have been a stint in college when I let my hair grow out & didn't dye it for a while. But it was never 100% natural color since the first time I dyed it.
2. Sometimes I miss having roommates. The fun things that we'd do super late at night. The drama of who likes who. The random dance parties.
3. My right foot is about 1/2 size bigger than my left foot.
4. Every morning I wake up saying that I'm going to eat healthy & then go to the gym after work.
5. Everyday by noon my desire to eat healthy goes out the window & by 5 pm I know that only way I'm going to the gym is if someone drags me there...kicking a screaming the whole way.
6. I'm addicted to Temple Run (game on your phone/iPad/kindle/etc.)
7. I've been having dreams almost every night since I've been married that I'm dating some guy that's not Brant - usually it's an ex or someone I haven't seen/talked to in years. And they usually have something to do with NYC too.
8. I'm REALLY tired right now. As in if I put my head down and closed my eyes I'd be asleep in a matter of minutes (which would be a feat in itself as it normally takes 30-60 minutes for me to fall asleep)
9. I'm both hot and cold right now. I'm cold, but my face is flushed and feels like it's on fire. Oh please oh please don't tell me that I'm getting sick!!!!
10. I want to take time off from real life - for like 3 months - and go do service somewhere. Like Africa. Or South America.
11. I just threw away a yogurt of mine at work today that was dated Oct. 13, 2011.
11 Questions from Heather:
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My hair. It's pretty awesome. It looks good short & long. It's not frizzy. It takes almost no time to do. And it's shiny. I know...be jealous. Haha! JK
2. What would you change if you could?
My weight. I got a handle on it last summer, but I've let that slip away. I want to be back to where I was (or even past that)
3. Who would you MDK of 3 people we both know?
Marry: Obvious answer is Brant. But that's dumb/cheesy so he's out of the running.
So in that case...I would marry Heather.
She's pretty awesome and pretty much my best friend.
Date: Liz. She's a lot of fun. Plus she's a little crazy. And we know that means a good time is to be had ;)
Kill: I know exactly who I would kill. But I feel mean saying it so I won't. But we both know...
*OK...what does that say about me that I chose all girls? Or better yet...
what does that say about our guy friends that they weren't really even in the running? Hahaha!
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
This one time at band camp... just kidding! I just really wanted to use that line.
I don't really get embarrassed when I do stupid things.
But I guess there was this one time in high school when we were at a party. I was wearing a pretty tight pair of pants. My friends & I were dancing.
I dropped it like it's hot. Dropping it like it's hot + tight pants = pants splitting down the back.
Oh...did I mention how I was wearing a thong?
5. What is your biggest fear?
Being attacked in the shower or while I'm sleeping.
6. What is something most people dont know about you?
It's a dream of mine to sing the National Anthem at a Utah Jazz game.
7. What is your favorite memory?
Getting married to my best friend. Sorry for the cheese.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have too many to choose just one. Take your pick between bad {slow,
idiotic, annoying} drivers; whistling; loud eaters; clipping your nails in public {work}...
shall I continue?
9. Who do you look up to most?
My Mom. I know it's cliche, but it's true. She's a truly amazing woman.
10. What is your favorite song?
Right now? It's Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean (ft. Ludacris).
But it changes pretty much all the time so if you ask me tomorrow it might be something different.
11. What makes you happy?
I think that thing that makes me the happiest is when I make other people happy.
11 Questions from Megan
1. What is your favorite Crayola color and why?
Periwinkle. Not only is it super fun to say, it's such a pretty color.
2. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would it be and why?
Blair Waldorf (circa seasons 1-3). She's rich. She's adorable. And she's a bi*^h. Haha!
3. If you could have any dessert right now, what would you eat?
Pinkberry. I know I can get frozen yogurt here that's probably just as good.
But eating Pinkberry means I'm back in NYC walking around probably shopping. It's a package deal.
4. Favorite movie
No idea. At all! I LOVE movies and therefore do NOT have a favorite. Sorry.
5. Favorite drink
Simply Lemonade - Raspberry Lemonade. Yum!
6. If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?
Princess Consuela Banana Hammock
7. What is your go-to feel better song?
Any song sung by Snow Patrol.
8. I've got a secret. Can you keep it?
Yep! I'm a great secret keeper.
9. Mr. Sun, sun, Mr. Golden sun...(can you finish the rest of these lyrics without Googling them?)
Please shine down on me. (are there more after that?)
10. What is something crazy that you've done before?
Jumped off a 20 foot waterfall in the Swiss Alps. It was AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment