Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Bachelorette

Warning: Spoiler alert!
(If you haven't watched the season finale of The Bachelorette and you plan to...stop reading now and come back after you watch - unless you don't mind having it spoiled for you)

Ok - for those of you who have been faithfully following the Bachelorette as I have you will know what I'm saying when I say what was DeAnna thinking? Ok...maybe that's not fair. DeAnna did seem to love Jesse and there are probably people out there who were rooting for him to get the last rose. I'm just not one of them. I like Jesse, but just not as much as Jason, Jeremy or Graham. For the past few weeks at each rose ceremony I have been shocked that she kept calling Jesse's name first. I just kept thinking...does she realize that she just kicked off another amazing (and extremely good looking I must add) man from the show?? But nothing could prepare me for the shock that ensued when, as Jason got down on one knee, she told him to stop and that she cared for him, but was in love with someone else (aka Jesse). I am still in a little bit of shock. I thought for sure she was going to choose Jason. But I guess I should be happy for Jesse and DeAnna. I'm just sad to see Jason go. (However, if you would like to have Jason or Jeremy as the next bachelor you can go to abc.com and vote)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I so agree. I was shocked!!!

Tanner said...

Poor Jason..

Kacee said...

I was so shocked and so disappointed. I agree that Jesse was a good guy but why the heck would she keep Jason around until the end, leaving his son and all, and then dump him. She had to know sooner than she says. Plus, she totally bugged me in the after show when she was all like "oh Honey"... what a weirdo, Jason is probably better off without her. (Yes I do get way into my shows) :)

Kacee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.