My right foot can't catch a break! Over the past week it has suffered from unexplainable pain, shin splints, and bruising. Here's my sob story:
On my way to work the other day my foot started to really bother me. It'd happened before, so I figured I'd just wait it out until it went away. So for the next day or so I just walked around a little funny. However, due to my making up for my bum foot, I got shin splints. So now, my foot hurt and my shin hurt. Basically I didn't want to walk ANYWHERE (which, PS, isn't possible in NYC). After a couple of days, finally my shin started feeling better, but the foot pain continued on. Then today I added yet another layer of pain to my foot/leg. As I was shaving, the water turned extremely hot which caused me to drop my leg rather quickly. Unfortunately my foot was directly above the knob. Have you ever bruised the arch of your foot? Let me tell you...it's not fun.
I'm hoping that better times are just around the corner for Mr. Right Foot (apparently my foot is a guy - maybe because I walk all over it).
No comments:
Post a Comment