Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've come to realize...

Whitney did this on her blog, and I liked it. So I stole it from her :). Plus I'm not wanting to do my work right now and need a break. Hehe!

1. I've come to realize that my toes...
are cute.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is something that I don't want to be doing for much longer.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I ALWAYS drive above the speed limit (that's when I actually get to drive a car which is rarely, considering I live in NYC and either walk or take a bus/subway/taxi everywhere I go).

4. I've come to realize that I need...
to go back to school.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
any will and/or motivation to do my work.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people suddenly stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
someone has spiked the punch.

8. I've come to realize that money...
is more important to me than it probably should be.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
are easier to get along with than others.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
be a kid at heart.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
live much to far away.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is a perfect example of the mother I hope to be someday.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is great as long as the email coming through isn't work related.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I wanted to call in sick (again) and play with Jo.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
my dinner consisted of a bagel and frozen yogurt.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
"is it time to go home yet?"

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
is a very generous man.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook or Blogger...
people's lives are so much more interesting than mine.

19. I've come to realize that today...
is one day closer to discovering what I want to do with my life.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I'll be watching the result show of SYTYCD with my cat.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
is FRIDAY!!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
teach high school biology.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
just as bored as I am.

24. I've come to realize that life...
is too short to spend it doing something that you don't love.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I'm going to follow my mom's advice and flirt more.

26.I've come to realize that marriage...
is a miracle and I hope to be blessed with it some day.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
love me no matter how weird I might be.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
I've learned a lot about myself and what I want out of life.

29. I've come to realize that my ex...
isn't the one for me.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
be more open to new ideas.

31. I've come to realize that I love...
tv waayyyy too much.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
so many things it's amazing I got promoted.

33. I've come to realize my past...
has made me into the person I am today.

34. I've come to realize that parties...
don't happen as much as they did last summer.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of the unknown.

36. I've come to realize that my life...
consists of so much more than work (contrary to what people at work believe).

3 comments:

Geoff and Bets said...

kristy this reminds me how much i love ya! you have always seemed so carefree and spontaneous. when i think about you i always picture you laughing. sorry for the hectic time in life right now. please know i think you are amazing. i cant wait to see what excitting change you make next. for the record your life seems like so much fun

Unknown said...

Yay for posting this! A biology teacher? That's awesome! And your life is interesting! You're living in NYC in your own apartment. You just got promoted! It's awesome! Pretty much, I love you.

Tara said...

Teaching High School Biology is the best job in the world (second only to being a mom). That was my job for a few years before little Adalyn came!