
The last reason is really why I am writing this post. I knew that I was up for promotion this year, even though it would be an early promotion. Normally, you get promoted to senior associate after being with the firm for 3 years. But I did it in only 2!! At the beginning of the review process, I was informed that they were cutting down on promotions (stupid economy) and that even though I had proven myself, it would still be difficult for me to be promoted this year. I kept trying to tell myself that it would be okay if I didn't get it, but in the end I didn't have to worry about that! Needless to say I'm pretty excited!
9 comments:
Kristy! You are amazing! Congratulations!
Congrats! Yay for a new desk.
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Well worth it, I'm sure. Now you should go celebrate with some retail therapy... :)
You are so amazing...congrats!
Congratulations Kristy!
That's so great! Congrats! Such a hard working. My Kristy, all grown up.
Congratulations, Kristy! That is so very impressive! What awesome news!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you get to be the senior! everyone will love you. im so excited for you!!!
Yay Kris!! Congrats!!! You should have called me and told me! I am so happy for you! Plus, we need to discuss the Bachelorette!
Post a Comment