Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Summer Vacation #1

Back in June (I know...almost FOREVER ago) I took a little trip to Palo Alto/San Fransisco to visit my friend Mikey Page. Although I didn't get any pictures with Mikey, I took plenty of self-portraits and landscapes as I toured San Fransisco by myself. It was the first time I played a tourist alone and I have to say it was wonderful!! I loved having a car and being able to drive wherever I wanted to go and do whatever I wanted to do. For example, one day on my drive up to San Fran from Palo Alto I found some random beach and decided stop off. I ended up sitting on that beach just staring out at the ocean thinking about life for over an hour. It was amazing! Anyway...here are some pictures to document this fun trip to the Bay Area.

Fisherman's Wharf:

The beach:

Pier 39 & Aquarium:
Golden Gate Bridge:


2 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

oh this post makes me so happy!!!! Isn't the bay area BEAUTIFUL!??! Did you happen to see the PwC office in the Embarcardero Center? Also, your photos are awesome. Double also, it looks like you are at North Beach, just off of Highway 1 (I miss that place). Triple also, I love you hair--you look fantastic.

Katie Shelley said...

Oh Kris!!! I love San Fran so much!! I wish I was still there when you went to visit! I could have introduced you to some great shopping and eating spots. I am so jealous you got to go! Looks like you had fun! lOve and miss you!