I was just home about 2 weeks ago and I've never been more homesick than I am right now. I'm trying to keep back the tears while I'm at work. Maybe it's because it's Pioneer weekend and my family is having their big family reunion at my cabin and I'm stuck on the other side of the country. Maybe it's because I really just miss my family and want nothing more to be with them. Maybe it's because work has been really frustrating today. Most likely it's a combination of the three. Anyway you look at it you get the same result: one homesick girl stuck at work crying at her desk. Yep - pathetic.
3 comments:
I'm sorry! I also feel your pain, my dear. It sucks to live in a place where there is NO family.
Ugh, I know the feeling! This is one of my favorite times of the year to be home, and I hate missing it, too.
Oh we missed you too! It was busy and crazy and loud. No body slept in the Bear room and so it could remain Kristy's room. We thought of you and Kacee lots. Start planning next year!
Post a Comment