I'm sitting at work right now, bored and not wanting to do the work on my "to do" list (basically the same story every day). So I've decided to make a New York Bucket List: a list of all I want to see and do while I still live in this wonderful city!
1. Catch up on Broadway shows (it's been a while since I've indulged in this little passion of mine)
2. Eat as Sea
3. Make a trip up to Boston
4. Go to the Bronx Zoo
5. Go to museums (Guggenheim, MOMA, and Frick are at the top of my list)
6. Go to the cloisters (sadly I missed when they are the best - in the Spring)
7. Take dance classes at Steps
8. See someone from Gossip Girl
9. Go to the Top of the Rock
10. Ice skate at Rockefeller Center
11. See a show at the Apollo
12. See the tree at the Met
That's all I can think of for now...but it might get longer as my time in NY gets smaller. But this is a pretty good start. Can't wait to start marking some of these things off!!
1 comment:
Ooh! This is excellent! I've been making lists everywhere with things we want to do here before we leave. I'll post mine and we can keep tabs on each other. :)
Post a Comment