I walked in to work this morning and immediately declared:
That's right. I put in my two week notice TODAY! So it's official. Last day at PwC will be Dec. 15. Now I just have to explain my reasoning to all the partners in my group. Oh joys - here comes one now...
well first of all, thanks for inviting me to read your blog. second, good for you for taking matters into your own hands and doing what you think is best. third, i'm excited for you. working with the children of uganda really opened my eyes in a lot of ways, and i'm excited that you'll have a similar experience in costa rica. and don't worry about the future. you're young, smart and beautiful and will figure things out. :)
Yay! I remember the day I told HR I was quitting. . . I was grinning and then HR said "this must have been a hard decision" so I put on my serious face and said, "yes, it was difficult." haha - I felt like running out of the office and dancing down the street. I'm exciting to read about your new adventures.
Wow! So many exciting things are going on in your life! Way to take charge. You are going to have so much fun with this change and going to Costa Rica...JEALOUS! You are so close to your last day of work and those last two weeks always seem like the worst, but good luck and I can't wait to see you soon and spend more time with you.
6 comments:
well first of all, thanks for inviting me to read your blog. second, good for you for taking matters into your own hands and doing what you think is best. third, i'm excited for you. working with the children of uganda really opened my eyes in a lot of ways, and i'm excited that you'll have a similar experience in costa rica. and don't worry about the future. you're young, smart and beautiful and will figure things out. :)
Kristy!!!!!!!!!!! This is huge! Good luck with everything, but I am excited for your next adventure!!!
HAHA, I am so jealous! Congrats!!
Yay! I remember the day I told HR I was quitting. . . I was grinning and then HR said "this must have been a hard decision" so I put on my serious face and said, "yes, it was difficult." haha - I felt like running out of the office and dancing down the street. I'm exciting to read about your new adventures.
you rock kristy. i love and support you
Wow! So many exciting things are going on in your life! Way to take charge. You are going to have so much fun with this change and going to Costa Rica...JEALOUS! You are so close to your last day of work and those last two weeks always seem like the worst, but good luck and I can't wait to see you soon and spend more time with you.
Post a Comment