I love The Biggest Loser. I haven't watched it for the past couple of seasons, but this season I have a friend from high school competing so I started watching last week to cheer her on. As I'm sitting here watching this week's episode, they advertised the Pound for Pound Challenge. I immediately went online to look up more information and decided to pledge to lose weight. I know I've been saying for ever that I'm going to lose weight and every time all I've managed to do is lose a few pounds only to gain that plus a few extra back. But this time I'm serious.
So what did I pledge? I pledged to lose 15 pounds by May 31, 2011. I have 5 months get me part way to reaching my goal weight. I can do it, right? Scratch that....I CAN DO IT!! That's right. This time will be different and I have committed to making a change.
So now I challenge you - if any of you are in my same position - to pledge to lose weight with the pound for pound challenge. Even if you pledge to maintain your weight, the food bank will donate 5 lbs of food for that! Awesome, right? That's what I thought! So...let's do it together!


2 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!!! Kristy I am in the same boat as you. I love the Biggest Loser. The Grey team is from Shelley, ID. This season is a lot better than last season. Just remember when you go to work pack healthy snacks. Apples, carrots, almonds, and eat whole grains. I need to get on to pledge some weight because I am losing some more this year. I lost 30 last year and kept it off and I want to lose 30 more this year and keep it off. Good luck and we should talk sometime. It is always nice to have a great support system!
I love the biggest loser! It's the only show I watch every single week! Who is your friend on the show? Isn't the pink team from Utah? I'm guessing that's who your friend is. I love it!
Post a Comment