Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture Update

So I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of what I've been up to lately in a REALLY long time. As in since JUNE! Holy crap! I apologize. I've been so serious in my blog posts lately - what with the complaining and moping and deep thinking I've been doing - I haven't had the time to post fun things I've been doing. Sad thing is, I haven't even taken most of my pictures off my camera. I've been slacking in many ways. So New Year's resolution: post more pictures and talk about the fun things I'm doing along with the 'thoughtful' posts. Good plan? I think so. And just to prove that I'm serious about this, here are a few (ha) pictures of some of the stuff I've been up to lately. Don't worry - I'm not going all the way back to June (you can thank me later).

HALLOWEEN

Frightmares @ Lagoon


 Witches' Night Out for Jo's birthday
 

Ward Halloween Party
(I was the outline of a dead body at a crime scene)



MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY






 THANKSGIVING TURKEY 5K RUN



 

MEXICAN TOGA PARTY (HEATHER'S BIRTHDAY)




NEW YORK CITY





CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AT TEMPLE SQUARE





BLACK & WHITE NEW YEAR'S PARTY







That, in a nut shell, is what I've been up to.

No comments: