Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Being Sick Isn't So Bad...

For the past few days I've been pretty sick. That cold/flu that comes around every year? Yeah...I got it. No fun!

I left work early on Monday and haven't been back. But before you feel too bad for me - thinking I've been cooped up inside all day - I need to stop you. You see, yesterday was actually an amazing day.

This has been one of the most colorful falls I can remember in Utah and I wanted to get some pictures of the leaves before they were all gone.






Brant also took yesterday off from work, so we headed up to the mountains to take advantage of a beautiful fall day. We spent the day driving up the canyon, having a picnic, cuddling up under a canopy of bright leaves, and watching the sunset while on a cliff side.







You see? If you do things my way, being sick isn't so bad.

No comments: