Friday, October 7, 2011

REALLY Don't Want To Work

So today is one of those days where I sit at my desk and do anything besides the tax return sitting in front of me.

So far today I've:
~ gone to Starbucks twice (yes twice - the first time they gave me the wrong drink which had coffee in it & I didn't discover it until I was at work. So I had to go back to rectify the situation)
~ caught up with friends' statuses on facebook
~ chatted with a couple of friends on facebook
~ laid my head down on my desk for 5 minutes, then stood outside (in the cold rain) for another 5 minutes because I felt really dizzy & lightheaded all of a sudden (hasn't gone away in the last hour & a half PS)
~ text a few of my friends about various things
~ talked to my parents (twice) via Skype
~ called Verizon and yelled at 2 different people for 20 minutes
~ and now I'm here blogging

Yep! It's a super productive day. But in all seriousness, I do feel like crap & might either throw-up or pass-out any minute. (I'm hoping for neither one...but we'll see). So I think I might actually just go home, curl up on the couch & watch a chick flick. Ummm...yes please!

No comments: