Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Pictures

Remember how two months ago (from today actually) I became Kristy Carpenter? And remember how it was the best days of my life (so far at least)? And remember how I haven't posted any pictures or details of that day on here?

Well...here are some of my favorite pics/moments from that special day.
 Coming out of the Bountiful Temple as husband and wife!

 The whole group
 My bouquet smelled great!
 I'm so happy my parents were able to come home from Sweden
 With Brant's parents
Friends



 I'm kind of obsessed with my bouquet!

 Toasts at our wedding dinner
 DANCING!!
 My "other family" - the Ricks
 Oh and I'm obsessed with my cake!
 Bridesmaids
 We danced the night away
Dancing with my new husband
 And my dad
 Brant and his momma
 I love my parents. This pictures makes me smile.
 Great friends
 Having a blast!
 And he said he wouldn't dance...
But Kent was king of the dance floor
 Though Brant put forth a valiant effort
 The kids were excited about the cake
 I was too
 Wasn't Brant so nice to not smash the cake in my face?
 But he had to get me a little bit. It's ok...I got him first :)
 Kiersten caught the bouquet (well...Hollie caught it, but let Kiersten have it)
Kent caught the garter. Watch out girls...he's on the prowl!
 Last dance of the night
Leaving the reception

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all these pictures! You're so beautiful. What a fun day!

Camille said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!! You are so lovely. I loved the dress and hair piece. So happy for you guys!

Shannon said...

So beautiful!!! I love your cake, too!

KIKA said...

holy cow, what a beautiful wedding! I think your stunning, and your cake and boquet? get outta here! lol the reception looks SO FUN! glad you were able to have such a special day :)

Kristen said...

I love these pics are they on FB?