Oh hey blogging world. Remember me? That's if anyone still reads this thing... But guess what...I'm sitting at work right now (my new job!), no one is in the office besides me, and I'm having a lazy day. So I am going to blog. Woot woot!
So here are things that are on my mind...
~ I wish I were still hanging out at the park with my sisters. We met up for lunch today and it was very hard to get myself to come back to work. I feel like my sisters get together a lot because their kids play with each other quite often. So it's nice now that I work closer to them we can do fun things like meet up at a park for lunch or something. I love my sisters. They're the best!
~ I don't want to invoice clients for work we did yesterday right now. I do that everyday and I need a little break from it. Plus remember how I said I'm having a lazy day? Yeah...doesn't really help with my desire to invoice.
~ How is that I've only been working here for 3 weeks and I'm already looking forward to the day I don't work anymore. I guess that shouldn't really be a surprise as we all know how badly I don't want to ever work another day unless I really want to.
~ Speaking of...I've been SOOOOO baby hungry lately. And I swear baby's are EVERYWHERE! I can't escape them. And that doesn't help with the whole wanting one thing. Nor does it help with my desire to not work. Seriously, I would absolutely love to be a stay at home mom right now. Not because I think that job is easy (I have 5 sisters and plenty of friends who have taught me otherwise), but because I know that would make me happy. But I also know that I need to keep working so that we can actually have something to live on.
~ Brant & I planned a camping trip for this weekend with some friends, but now it's supposed to be cold tomorrow and rainy. I'm hoping he won't still want to go. But I have a strange feeling that we're going to end up being cold and wet in the mountains tomorrow night. Wish me luck!
~ I just misplaced 3 day sheets (in other words the work that 3 employees did yesterday). We searched for them for ever before I found them. I was kind of freaking out. But crisis averted!
~ Today just isn't my day... I went to replace the ink in the printer, and it exploded ALL over me. As in all over my hands, my dress, my leggings, and the floor. Thank goodness I'm wearing all balck so you can't actually see the ink (except for on my hands). I think it took me at least a full minute (if not longer) to start doing anything aboaut the spilled ink. I was in such complete shock over the situation I just sat there with black hands not sure what to do next.
~ I'm ready to go home to B now. Thankfully it's 5 so I'm out of here! Until next time blogger friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment