Hey everyone! For so long I have been anti-blog, but lately I have seen the light and so I decided to start my very own blog. However, I'm giving fair warning that it might not be updated all that often. You will understand after I update you on what I am doing with my life.
I am currently living in NYC and working for PricewaterhouseCoopers (one of the big 4 accounting firms). We are heading into tax season and that's why I might not be updating this blog all that often. But the workload hasn't gotten too heavy yet so I'm trying to do all I can before starting to work crazy long hours. I am living in an awesome apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan (for those not familiar with NY I live east of Central Park). I love my place - I have my own bedroom and a washer and dryer in the apartment (which is basically unheard of in the city)!!! I live with three other girls who are all amazing!!
As it is NYC there are lots of things that we do for fun around here. Some of my favorite things to do in the city are the obvious: shopping, going to Broadway shows, seeing the sights, and taking random road trips to Boston and Philly (ok...so maybe I haven't done that last one yet, but I have trips planned for the spring and I can't wait!) One great thing about being in NY is that I am so close to really cool places!! And just the fact that I get to walk down the streets of NY everyday is pretty amazing to me still.
Well...that's basically my life right now! I'll truly try to keep this thing up to date but no guarantees.
4 comments:
Yay!! You are a blogger! I have to say your blog is going to be way more exciting than most. I wish I were living in NYC and shopping and going to broadway plays :)
I love you little sis! I will definately be checking up on you!
HOORAY! I'm so glad I can read this and catch up on your life... in case sametime doesn't give me enough info on you-ha! And AMEN to NY living-love it!
All hail New York Giants!
Love your blog! For sure it will be interesting and fun to read. I am so excited for our May adventure. I am putting away a little money each paycheck so we can go shopping in NYC. Sure do love you!!! Mom
Post a Comment