Friday, April 18, 2008

Going Green!

I don't know if everyone else has noticed this, but the world is going green. I'm not talking about "let's all recycle and save the earth" (though I'm all for that), I'm talking about the color green - EVERYWHERE!! As I walk down the street of NY all I see is green and I'm LOVING it!! Clothes, shoes, bags, trees, traffic lights...all green. All wonderful. And I've decided that green goes with every basic color - black, brown, white, blue, tan...the list goes on and on. If you can't tell - I have totally got the green bug. This bug first bit me about a month ago as I walked by the Coach store near my office and saw this FABULOUS green bag! It was love at first sight. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) Coach is all sold out of my green bag - even on line. Tear! They do have these amazing green ballet flats, however; but spending $168 on them is a little too much for me. Sorry - sidetracked. Anyway - I think we should all "go green!" It's such a fun springy color!!

2 comments:

Kevin Wery said...

well... I agree green is my favorite color... the color of $$ is green , and Kermit is green, and greass is green, and the earth is mainly green and that is how I want to keep it

Katie Shelley said...

I couldn't agree more! I too, am a BIG fam of the color. I think it might top my list of favorite colors right now! And have you noticed that green is great anytime of the year. Spring, summer, fall or winter! LOVE IT! I just don't think it ever dates itself! And it looks great on anyone! GO GREEN!