After thinking long and hard about this after Kacee tagged me, this is what I have come up with:
Things I have come to realize...
1. I have come to realize that my family....is too far away from me. I miss them immensely. But I know that no matter how far apart we live, one day we will live together for eternity.
2. I have come to realize that when I talk...I don't look at the people I'm talking to. I look past them. Eye contact scares me.
3. I have come to realize that I need...sleep. The less sleep I get the grumpier I am. And trust me...you don't want me to be grumpy.
4. I have come to realize that I have lost...my ability to make a home-cooked meal. Eating out everyday for lunch and dinner will do that to you. Thank you tax season.
5. I have come to realize that I hate it when...I can hear people eating/drinking. It drives me CRAZY!!! I even annoy myself when I eat things like carrots and potato chips...it's gross.
6. I have come to realize that when I'm hungry...I eat junk food.
7. I have come to realize that money...is unequally spread out. In NY I see this magnified every day. Some of the wealthiest people live/work in NYC, while some of the poorest people are found sleeping in subway stations or on the street. There is so much money in the world, yet the majority of people don't have any of it.
8. I have come to realize that people...drive me crazy.
9. I have come to realize that I'll always be...a hopeless romantic.
10. I have come to realize that I'm in love with...reading. In the past 2 years I have rediscovered the joy a good book can bring me.
11. I have come to realize that my cell phone...doesn't ring as often as I would like it to.
12. I have come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I didn't want to get out of bed.
13. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night...I dream of the day I meet my future husband (see...hopeless romantic).
14. I have come to realize that right now I'm thinking about...how pathetic I sound (e.g.: #13)
15. I have come to realize that babies...bring me so much joy. Even though I don't have any of my own, I love being around them.
16. I have come to realize that when I blog...I try to let people see a different side of me from what they already know.
17. I have come to realize that today I will...try to not get frustrated with my senior at work.
18. I have come to realize that tonight I will...be one week closer to the return of Gossip Girl.
19. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will...party like it's 1999 because it is the end of tax season 2008!!! (most likely I will sleep...the party comes later when Mikey and Grandma Page come to visit!!!)
20. I have come to realize that I really want to...travel the world.
21. I have come to realize that everyone I tag will do this...because this is the best tag EVER!! Thanks Kac!
I'm going to tag Rachel Clegg, Shannon Lacey, Liz Hansen, Jenny Wilkes, and Courtnie Cotterell (and anyone else who reads this and needs something to blog about).
6 comments:
Kristy!
I loved it! I am so glad you completed your list! I feel like I know you so much better now...AND i thought I was the only one counting down the days til the next Gossip Girl! I love that show! it is my secret shame!!! Love and miss you!
Katie
Love it! I have realized some of the same things. . . such as my cell phone not ringing as much as I want it to, haha, and how to cook a good meal. sad.
Great answers Kris!! I liked this tag too so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait for Gossip Girl also and for you to get your butt home. We sure miss you around here! I think Rachel is ready for her first sleepover with Kristy (even if I have to stay there too)
the only time my cell phone rings is when it's my mom. or greg. and that's seriously it. but YAY for it being the last day of busy season!!!!!!!!
I liked reading more about you kristy! I'm glad tax season will be over for you! Sounds like you've been stressed out and deserve to relax!
So I don't know if you saw, but I finally accepted your tag and completed this. :) It was fun!
Post a Comment