Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!!

I wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful dad on Father's Day! I wasn't lucky enough to be home to celebrate this day with him and the rest of my family, but I will be seeing them in a month so I guess that's good enough. I'm so grateful for a Dad who is worthy to hold the Priesthood and lead our family in the way of the Lord. It means so much to me to have the father that I have. Thanks Dad for being such a great role model for me! I hope that one day I'm lucky enough to find a guy to marry as great as you are! I love you and miss you lots!!! I also want to wish a happy father's day to all the dad's in my family. I have 2 wonderful brothers and 3 great brothers-in-law. I look up to all the men in my family. And happy father's day to all the fathers out there!

No comments: