Monday, June 9, 2008

Quick update...

I know that I just did a post and you are all probably thinking...man this girl is addicted to blogging...but I had to share with the world my update. After almost 4 months of going without meat (see New Way of Life). I had a steak for lunch today. It was AMAZING! We went to lunch at this really nice restaurant (on the firm of course) and I had a perfectly cooked filet mignon. But I do have to tell you that now I'm sitting at my desk feeling as if my insides are being torn to shreds. I guess steak was not the best way to re-introduce meat into my system.

2 comments:

Kacee said...

Mmmm. Steak. I could go for one of those right now :) I can't believe you went 4 months! Are you back to meats for good now?

Kimba said...

We had steak last night, and I know the feeling! We don't eat red meat very often(I've moved to ground turkey, which cuts out a lot) and my stomach sure let me know! At least it was filet mignon though. :) Very worth it.