If you can't tell I'm pretty psyched about it. Basically since I got this thing I've been on it transferring my music and pictures and just having fun. I can't tear myself away!! I've been at it for hours and I've only just transferred files from my work computer - I haven't even started on my old laptop. This process is going to take some time. And I still have to create all my new playlists in iTunes. So much to do when you get a new computer. Luckily it's all fun stuff. Anyway...just wanted to share my exciting news with the world!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
My New Baby
Today was such a great day!! For some reason I woke up at 6:45 am (an hour earlier than I wake up for work) and was wide awake. So I decided to get an early start on the day: I watched 27 Dresses and then sat on my roof to enjoy the sun and heat. But it was very hot today (mid 90's) so I wasn't able to spend more then a couple of hours up there. I tried to stay inside as much as I could after that because it was so hot!! Whenever I did go outside I melted. Anyway...later today (after forcing myself out the door) I took a little trip to the apple store. And...I GOT A NEW MACBOOK!
If you can't tell I'm pretty psyched about it. Basically since I got this thing I've been on it transferring my music and pictures and just having fun. I can't tear myself away!! I've been at it for hours and I've only just transferred files from my work computer - I haven't even started on my old laptop. This process is going to take some time. And I still have to create all my new playlists in iTunes. So much to do when you get a new computer. Luckily it's all fun stuff. Anyway...just wanted to share my exciting news with the world!!
If you can't tell I'm pretty psyched about it. Basically since I got this thing I've been on it transferring my music and pictures and just having fun. I can't tear myself away!! I've been at it for hours and I've only just transferred files from my work computer - I haven't even started on my old laptop. This process is going to take some time. And I still have to create all my new playlists in iTunes. So much to do when you get a new computer. Luckily it's all fun stuff. Anyway...just wanted to share my exciting news with the world!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Those things are so fun. :) You'll have to check out my blog (if you haven't already) to see what I bought yesterday :)
Congrats Kristy! New things are always fun. . .especially things that are made by apple! Enjoy the transferring!
Hey Kristy: How do you like the Mac? I keep toying with the idea of buying one. Probably get an iPhone, too. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment