Friday night, a bunch of girls and I went to a karaoke club! We had a BLAST!!! What a difference it makes singing karaoke with only girls. We sang songs by Celine Dion, Jewel, Salt n Peppa, Kelly Clarkson, and many others that we would never consider singing in front of guys. After, we were going to hit up this club in the Meat Packing District, but we found out it was just a bar so we stopped by a different club on the Upper East Side. The club was full of old European men who kept hitting on Sarah. But we had a good time dancing the night away! Here are some pics from our fun Karaoke and club night.
Me and Kristen singing Chris Brown


The group of girls singing a dancing away to some chick music!
Candice and Emily


Me, Kristen, and Jo at the Karaoke bar
This is outside the club we went to


Like I said...lots of old men at that club
Me and Candice dancing

Another fun thing that I did this week was to go to the New York Philharmonic concert in Central Park. This was our FHE for the week. What a great time! It was fun to just sit and chat with friends and listen to great music all while sitting in Central Park. It was the perfect night for it - not too cold and clear. And after the concert there were fireworks!! It got me really pumped for the Fourth of July!!! Here are some pictures from this great FHE.


(Kind of creepy looking fireworks in this picture. It looks like red skeletons dancing in the sky.)
6 comments:
SO fun!!! I'm totally jealous.
Kristy, it looks like you are having so much fun! I am jealous. I vote that you should go to all four countries when you go, but it wouldn't let me choose all four. Better yet, you should come to Costa Rica instead and keep me company. :) I'm glad I found your blog. It is so cute!
You look like you are having a blast. I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! I miss you my dear.
Wow, that girl Kristen looks like a major HOTTIE!!
i love ny. it sounds like you are living it up! you look so cute.
You do look so cute, Kristy! FHE in Central Park...I am so jealous!
Post a Comment