Thursday, November 6, 2008

Belated Halloween

Everyone has been posting about their Halloween adventures. So not to be outdone by anyone...here is what I did to celebrate this fun time of year. A couple of weekends ago some friends and I took a trip to Sleepy Hollow. It was the perfect day to be in such a creepy little town. It was foggy with a permanent misty rain. It was such a fun thing to do at this time of year. We did all the things that you would want to do while in Sleepy Hollow. We visited the HUGE cemetery, saw some really cool old churches, and saw a lot of really cool carved pumpkins. This place called The Blaze had thousands of carved pumpkins. They were some of the coolest things I've seen! They had arranged the pumpkins to look like skeletons, dinosaurs, spiderwebs, and many other things. Sadly that night it started raining pretty hard, so we got kicked out before we could see all the pumpkins. But it was still fun. Since I took a lot of pictures I decided to put together a slide show for you all. So...enjoy!


3 comments:

Abby said...

That looks like a super cool place! Too bad about the rain...

L Chang said...

I love the "blending in with the crowd" picture! I really miss the eastcoast. there is so much history and so much to do. Do you really want to come back to Utah?

Kelli said...

Sleepy Hollow is real? Thanks for continuing to educate me on things outside of Utah...I'm still a little sheltered! Love ya! BYU vs UTAH? Can you watch it?