Friday, November 7, 2008

One more reason to LOVE the holidays

There is no better time to be in NY than at Christmas time. It is such a wonderful time of year! But today I discovered one more reason to love the holiday season (that really has nothing to do with NY other than that I am in NY). Per my usual routine, a couple of co-workers and I took our daily trip to Starbucks and I was introduced to my new favorite drink...gingersnap soy steamer. Drinking this wonderful gingerbread drink out of the holiday cup (which they started using again this week) made me even more grateful for the upcoming Christmas season. Hooray for Starbucks special holiday drinks!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Wow, that sounds good! I'm going to have to give it a whirl.
I'm a total chai addict. I am a sinner.

L Chang said...

Starbucks always makes the holidays "merry and bright".

Katie Shelley said...

That sounds fantastic!! I might have to treat myself tomorrow at Starbucks!

Anonymous said...

That sounds yummy! Im going to go try it!