Monday, January 30, 2012

I Should Be Sleeping

It's 5:30 am. I've been up for HOURS now. Yeah...that's right. HOURS! I had friends over tonight for a BBQ, games & a movie. I fell asleep during the movie. Brant woke me up at midnight to tell me to go to bed. Which I did. Then I woke up around 2:30 and have kind of been up since.

It's not fun.

I started thinking of all the things I need to finish in the next couple of days for the wedding. So I've been emailing people for the past hour or so with final details of the dinner.

I'm stressing out that we haven't gotten an RSVP back from 3 people and then I listened to the voice mail from my soon-to-be mother-in-law asking if we can add 4 more people to the dinner list (Nope...sorry April. No room. Too much stress. Can't do it.). Final count needs to be given tomorrow!

I got on facebook to catch up with some friends and that was a VERY bad idea. Not because I got sucked in and spent way too long on the site, but because I got some pretty hurtful news.

I'm stressed over work this week. I'm helping out 2 clients right now, which is SUPER stressful (as in I was tempted to start drinking on Friday because of it). Plus I have my other work to deal with & clients emailing me about their tax returns. This week is going to be tough.

On no sleep.

Not good at all!

But maybe now that I've got my emails sent, my feelings out & my eyes can barely stay open, I'll be able to get some more sleep (for another 1.5 hours at least). Hopefully I'll be able to forget my stress & my hurt feelings long enough to get SOME more sleep.

Oh...I really do hope so. Tomorrow (I guess today...) is going to be hard.

No comments: