Monday, March 31, 2008
April Showers?
I'm at work staring out the window and I realize that it has started to rain. I'm sad because that means that I will be eating lunch from the cafeteria instead of from The Food Exchange. But as I keep staring, I realize that it isn't rain that is coming down...it's snow! And if there is one thing that I do not like, that's snow (unless I'm snowboarding). We haven't had too much snow in NY this year - maybe a couple of inches once or twice, so I guess I shouldn't really complain. And granted, I do sit on the 29th floor and down on the streets below it is probably only raining. But still...snow?!?! I'm pretty sure that whoever came up with the saying "April showers bring May flowers" was not thinking "snow" showers. And although technically it's not April yet...one more day...it's supposed to be Spring! Apparently New York did not get the memo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
believe you me, if we would've had a spare minute between all the tourist stuff, i would've called you up in a second! but pretty much every minute of our new york trip was filled with something. gotta love an efficient step mother in law. :) where do you live though? i love it there so much, it's not even funny. well except for the getting violently ill part... but i can't hold it against the good old nyc. you only have a little bit of busy season left. yaya.
Hi Kristy! This is Rachel (Schwab) - how are you?! I saw your comment on Rachel's blog and wanted to stop by and say Hi! How is everything going? It looks like you are loving New York - I'm so jealous! You are quite the amazing woman...remember us when you are famous! :) Keep in touch!
Kristy, Jack maybe going to NY sometime this fall. I want to go so badly, but Jack doesn't want me to walk the streets of NY without some help. So, if he does end up going to NY, and you are not too busy, could you show me around? I will let you know the details as they come, but the thought of seeing you and walking the streets of NY, it just makes me grin!
I love the posts and I look forward to hearing more from you!
Lindsay Chang
Snow? I guess I missed that. But I'm only on the 5th floor so I probably only got rain!
Kristy!
good to hear from you on my blog! I'm glad I found yours and got the update on all you've been doing! Wow! NYC that is awesome! Looks like you are doing great! -Rachael (Marsden) Alexander
Kristy, what is your email address so I can invite you to my blog? Email me at courtnie.cotterell@gmail.com
Ok Kristy, I just read your comment on my blog and just had to tell you how hilarious that was! That "babe" comment from The Office was genius...thanks for the laugh!! I miss you so much!!
Post a Comment