You Belong in New York City |
![]() You're the energetic, ambitious type. And only NYC is fast enough for you. Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career Or simply take in all the city has to offer. |
Thanks Kac for posting this on your blog! I have to admit I was a little scared that it would say I belonged somewhere other than New York. Then I would have had to move to London or something! Hahaha! But now it's official - I'm here to stay.

2 comments:
That's cool you got NYC too! Kinda a fun little thing :)
I hope you're feeling better. We have been sick all winter so I can't wait for it to be over. Have you seen any good flights lately? I am going to look some up today and let you know. Love you sis!
Looks like you're enjoying the fast pace of NY. We're headed there this week for a fun spring break. I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment