Friday, December 19, 2008

Good News!!

I found an apartment!! I'm SOOOO excited about this place! I wasn't able to sleep at all last night because I was so excited about it and also a little worried that someone would swoop in and take it out from under me. But I talked with the landlord today and he ran my credit check and then tonight he sent over the lease!!! I'm paying a security deposit tomorrow to hold my spot while I'm in Utah for Christmas and then when I get back I'll turn in the signed lease and get my keys!! It's a really great and pretty spacious (by NYC standards). I'll be living in a different neighborhood, but I like the area I'm moving to. Anyway...I just wanted to share this good news with everyone mainly because I'm super excited!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

yay! you'll have to take lots of pics of the new place.