Sunday, March 22, 2009

Giving Thanks

After my vent session last night, I wanted to give a shout out to what I'm grateful for today.

I'm grateful for (in order of appearance):
1 - Church for bringing the spirit back in my life
2 - The Notebook for giving me an outlet for my tears
3 - Cake batter, Easy Mac, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to keep me company during The Notebook
4 - Food Network channel
5 - Mom calling to see how my day was going
6 - Jo cooking me dinner and being a great friend
7 - DVR for allowing me not to miss Ace of Cakes
8 - A start of a new week which will hopefully be better than the last

1 comment:

Kacee said...

gosh Kris. Your life seems so crazy right now! I just got caught up on all that you have been doing and I am so sorry you have to deal with stuff like that. Just remember... your awesome sisters and mom are coming to see you so soon and we all love you so much! Good luck on these next few weeks! You can call me and chew me out if you need to vent. I don't mind :)